Link to sermon audio: 12/24/17 sermon audio
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Integrity. Flourishing. Christmas.
1. Perfection looks like integrity in you, and flourishing around you.
– teleios, holokleros, and kabash
2. Bad news: trying to be perfect yourself in sin leads to hypocrisy (lying) and rebellion (bullying).
– Impostor Syndrome
3. Good news: Jesus perfects you through his sacrifice.
– Imperfect Circumstances
– Will of the Father
– Becoming Flesh
1. According to your thoughts, emotions, and actions, what is the “good” or “perfect” life to you?
2. How have we lived as hypocrites and rebels?
3. How is the Holy Spirit perfecting you in the midst of imperfect Results and gritty details?
Connect with Us
– Join us for a Christmas Dinner right after service in the hub.
– After service with our deacons to discuss serving opportunities and with our elders to ask questions about following Jesus.
– All Mid-week fellowship groups will resume the week of Jan 7, 2018
– Connect with God’s Word. Finishing Strong from YouVersion: 4 day Bible reading plan (www.bible.com).
– Connect with us on Facebook www.facebook.com/centerchurchirvine/