Link to sermon audio: 12/3/17 sermon audio
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
What is the meaning of Christmas?
1. Why You Are Here
2. “The glory of God is a human being fully alive.” Irenaeus
3. Receive and Respond
Connect with Us
– After service with our leaders to pray or to find out how to participate in following Jesus everyday.
– In response to receiving Jesus as Christ and Lord, we invite and encourage you to worship Jesus through your giving to support the mission of Center Church and Families Forward (local non-profit Organization Supporting families in need).
1) Center Church Year End Giving until December 31.
2) Families Forward Gift cards until December 10 for families
In Orange County (at least $20 card from Target, Wal-Mart, Irvine Spectrum, grocery store, or gas cards)
– Community Group in Woodbridge on Tuesdays, 7 pm @ Choi home
– Men’s Group on Wednesdays, 5 pm @ Panera Bread (Culver and Barranca)
– Mike and Nico Co for Saturday Bible Study for adults and youth
– Erick Reyes for Saturday Friends and Family Outdoor Group
– Ryan and Krista Bartolome if you are interested in starting a group
– Connect with God’s Word with the Bible Reading Plan: “Rediscovering the Christmas Season (25 day) from YouVersion (www.bible.com).
– Connect with us on Facebook www.facebook.com/centerchurchirvine/